Managing Emergencies in Paediatric Anaesthesia – MEPA
“Learning has never been so stressful or so much fun”
“the most believable and beneficial role play I have ever done”
In this high-fidelity simulation workshop, you will be taken through your paces in managing various sometimes rare, always life-threatening emergencies in paediatric anaesthesia. You will be guided by experts in both simulation and paediatric anaesthesia, giving you an opportunity to explore past experiences and equip yourself for future ones.
The material for this workshop was developed in the UK and is now locally adapted and delivered in over 50 centres on 5 continents.
So… come and find out what you are made of when the heat is on!!
- Dr Rebecca Gray (Red Cross War Memorial Children’s Hospital, Cape Town)
- Dr Christian Kampik (Inkosi Albert Luthuli Central Hospital, Durban)
- Dr Raymond Ndikontar (Yaounde Gynaeco-Obstetric and Pediatric Hospital, Yaounde)
- Dr Janat Tumukunde (Makerere University, Kampala)
- Dr Francoise Nizeyimana (CHUK, Kigali)
- Ms Vivianne Akimana (CHUK, Kigali)